How to Apply
If you are not certain about the program you can apply for, please go through our Academic Programmes. If you have made up your mind that you wish enroll with us in one of the Academic Programmes, you can follow one of the following alternatives to apply to KIU Dar es Salaam College:
1. Application through TCU's Central Admission System
Application through CENTRAL ADMISSION SYSTEM applies to Tanzanian direct entry applicants (form six leavers) - Therefore, all direct entry applicants who would wish to study in KIU-Dar es Salaam college are supposed to make their applications through TCU's centralized admission system. (more information on http://tcu.go.tz/ and cas.tcu.go.tz)
2. Application Through NACTE
Diploma Applicants are supposed to make their Applications through NACTE Online Application System. For further information concerning NACTE Application System Click Here.
3. Direct Application to the University
DIRECT APPLICATION applies to applicants who do not fall under direct entry category. This includes the following;
- O' level leavers and A'level leavers that do not qualify for direct entry who wish to apply for certificate courses and/or diploma courses
- Certificate holders who wish to apply for diploma courses.
- Bachelors degree holders who wish to apply for postgraduate diploma and masters programmes.
To apply directly through the University Admissions Office follow the following procedure:
- Buy an application form from any of our offices or download the Application form (Click here to download).
- Fill all required details in the form.
- Return the form to the Director of Admissions, Kampala International University using the address mentioned in the form by submitting the correctly filled form with all necessary attachments to any of our offices or through POST SERVICES (Addresses are listed below).
The following is the list of our various offices where you can submit your application.
Dar es Salaam (At the Admissions Office)
Dar es Salaam College (Gongo la mboto)
P.O Box 9790, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Phone: +255 715 051 624
+255 685 624 572
Dar es Salaam liaison office
Ghana, Ohio Avenue,
Posta House, 8th floor, Room 808
P.O Box 9790, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
+255 655 473 768
NOTE: Application forms are charged a non-refundable amount of 30,000/= TSH for all applications
Payments can be made in These (Click here) Bank Accounts