The Directorate of Estates is incharge of keeping the university clean and having a conducive environment for learning. It deals with the following functions:
1. Cleaning lecture rooms, and offices.
2. Maintaining grass, flowers and pathways.
3. Plumbing and electricals.
4. Fueling and Maintaining the generator and water tanks.
5. Transport including the buses, coasters and saloon cars.
7. Installing A/Cs, fans, projectors and furniture.
8. Store keeping and materials storage.
9. Expansion and building.
In case you need to report a malfunctioning facility you can contact Estate on : +255-689 511 068