Kampala international University in Tanzania (KIUT) has March/April and September/October intake. All applications are direct to KIU admissions office:
Step 1: Pick an application form from any of our designated offices or from our campus at
Admission office Gongo La Mboto, Dar es salaam. Alternatively, download an application form from KIU website: Download It Here
Application fee should be paid on submission of the application form. Application fee is 40,000 (Tanzanian Shillings).
Step 2: Complete the application forms clearly and enclose or attach the following:
- A photocopies of each ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result slips or equivalent [Diploma and Bachelor Degree] and certified copies of transcripts of Bachelor and Master Degrees [postgraduate degrees]
- A photocopy of a receipt for payment for application form
- A recent passport size photographs.
- Recommendation letter from either the previous school or employer
- A Photocopy of Birth Certificate/passport.
Step 3: Submit a fully completed form with the required attachments to the following addresses:
(By physical submission) kindly return form and attachments to Admission office.( By post) kindly send to:
The Director of Admissions,
Kampala International University in Tanzania.
Dar es salaam-Tanzania.
Email: [email protected]